JPS Maintenance Services is an expert provider of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works.
We look after a mechanical and electrical services across a wide range of buildings, from commercial, retail and leisure facilities to high-end residential properties.
With a 24/7/365 planned and reactive maintenance solution, we can support any building or client with planned maintenance on all mechanical and electrical equipment.
We take the time to get to know your facilities as well as you do, while our scalable skills base means we always have the right engineer for the job, whatever the project.
Our dedicated mobile technical engineers, located around London, the South-East and Home Counties, are equipped to support all of our clients with project, planned maintenance or 24/7 call-out services.
Our strategically-located team includes qualified and experienced registered gas engineers, refrigeration engineers, electricians, plumbers, multi-skilled technicians and qualified tradesmen.
Through our in-house teams and long-term relationships with specialist providers, we are able to provide maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial work for the following systems:
- Heating and hot water systems
- Gas-fired heating and hot water services
- Air conditioning equipment, including chillers
- Electrical systems, including, lighting, emergency lighting, PAT and fixed wire testing
- Fire and security systems, including access control, intruder alarms and CCTV systems
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Water treatment regimes to ACOP L8
- Lightning protection and man safe systems (including eyebolts, Latchway, fixed ladders and window cleaning cradles)
- Back-up generators
- Small project, plant refurbishment and upgrades
We are here to help, whatever your maintenance requirements.
Talk to us
It's good to talk!
Contact JPS today for a friendly, no obligation discussion.