Looking after people has always been very important to us. We work hard to keep our own employees safe and well, as well as those whom we’re working.
We go about meeting our responsibilities in this area in the following ways:
- We operate a detailed and robust health and safety policy across our entire business. This is backed directly by our managing director to create a culture of safety at every level.
- We build health and safety considerations into all our contracts. This helps all stakeholders to clearly understand their own responsibilities and creates a better environment for all on every project.
- On site, we seek to prioritise safe ways of working. This minimises risk to our own people and contributes towards safer conditions for all.
- We have appointed independent safety consultants. External scrutiny and auditing makes sure that even small details do not go overlooked and that we are always up to date with changing legislation.
- We are accredited under multiple CIS schemes, including SafeContractor, CHAS and Constructionline. This is an independent certification of our commitment to health and safety standards and requires continuous external monitoring to retain.
Our clients and partners can be assured that we care deeply about every person involved in our projects and that we are proactive in making sure that health, safety and wellbeing considerations are integral to our entire way of working.
Talk to us
It's good to talk!
Contact JPS today for a friendly, no obligation discussion.