We are determined to be the very best we can be. Don’t just take our word for it: our commitment to quality, safety, technical excellence and environmental performance can be seen in our wide range of external accreditations. These include:
- UKAS Formal recognition that an organisation is competent to perform specific processes, activities, or tasks (which are detailed in a scope of accreditation) in a reliable credible and accurate manner. ukas.com
- ISO 9001 Quality management, including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. iso.org
- ISO 14001 Environmental management system, mapping out a framework that a company or organization can follow and providing assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved. iso.org
- Constructionline Simplifying the pre-qualification stage of the project tender process that public sector organisations must undertake. Prospective members of Constructionline must first pass a detailed assessment to ensure they align with industry standards, including finance, quality, environment, health and safety. constructionline.co.uk
- Gas Safe The official list of gas businesses who are registered to work safely and legally on gas appliances. gassaferegister.co.uk
- Safecontractor Health and safety audit service to verify that health and safety is being handled correctly and sufficiently. safecontractor.com
- CHAS Created by experienced health and safety professionals to improve health and safety standards across the UK. chas.co.uk
- Refcom The UK’s market leading F gas certification scheme, which certifies organisations under the EU fluorinated greenhouse gas regulation. refcom.org.uk
- Daikin Approved installer
- Mitsubishi Approved installer
These numerous certifications, with their rigorous examination procedures, demonstrate that we meet and exceed industry benchmarks in all that we do.
Talk to us
It's good to talk!
Contact JPS today for a friendly, no obligation discussion.